Sunday 11 January 2015

My week...

It's been a busy (Christmas-free) week, with some determined efforts to get back in to normality and some sort of routine again. And this is what I've been up to:
  • Worked on animal illustrations
  • Developed self-inflicted creative block Find out more >
  • Shelved a book project
  • Started a new book project
  • Sent myself back to (sketching) school
  • Finalised a colour palette for my new book
  • Got two lovely mentions in The Art Daily Take a look >
  • Revisited going into labour (maybe) in baby business blog
  • Posted a host of doodles in 'I did a doodle today' blog Check them out >
  • Received my new supply of books to read (loads of them)
  • Started Alison Moore's 'He Wants' (and almost finished)

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Stories and Stuff. Have you sneaked a peak at my Doodle Diary Blog? No... well no time like the present!
ididadoodletoday.blogspot.co.uk