Monday 16 March 2015

My week...

Ooops, a day late, but I was pooped yesterday. Got back very late, after a lot of driving, and just about managed a very silly doodle.

However, a day late is better than nothing and it has been a full on creative week. Working on new client material, which then took a back seat (sorry Mr New Client) for an exciting project development...

But less of the snippets and more about the rest of my week in blogland, writerland and creativeland...


  • My first attempt at flash fiction, literally based on a dream I had (don't judge me!) Dreaming. Again. >
  • It appears I was a walking cliche as a new mum. Baby business blog >
  • I discovered that people do actually still say 'bog off'. See >
  • Warm Grey was this week's #colour_collective colour of choice. Meet Ellie >
  •  Ickle Monday saw ickle jellyfish floating about wibble wobble >
  • I designed wallpaper, but which colour should I go for? >
  • I did a doodle today... and every day this week. Take a look >
  • Discivered Stapelford Park House, and the wonderful culinary delights it bestows
  • Got a button heart and smiley handprint... best Mother's Day gifts ever

My favourite doodle this week:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Stories and Stuff. Have you sneaked a peak at my Doodle Diary Blog? No... well no time like the present!
ididadoodletoday.blogspot.co.uk