Sunday 8 March 2015

My week...

Sunday again - happy Sunday all. Been a bit of a bonkers Sunday here and a bit lazy too (doodled it for you >), what have you been up to today? The week has bounced along amidst some glorious bursts of sunshine, battered slightly by some sneaky icy winds. So much has happened and all very positive, the change in weather definitely helping a change in mood and other things too... More about that another day.

Had a load of lovely new Twitter followers this week too - hello to all my Twitter and FB followers, hope I am providing some form of entertainment and thought? Let me know.

So what's been happening this week in blogland, writerland and creativeland...

My Favourite Doodle This Week




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Stories and Stuff. Have you sneaked a peak at my Doodle Diary Blog? No... well no time like the present!
ididadoodletoday.blogspot.co.uk