Sunday 7 June 2015

My (ahem, embarrassed look) weeks...

Ok, there's no excuse, I've been slack and unattentive to my blog. I had the internet rugged pulled from under me and I flaked out. Terrible. Pathetic. Lame.

PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER.

So I would like to apologise and am planning a bumper blog month for June, only a week in so plenty of time to really start running and entertaining (hopefully). I have a host of posts planned, ones that I''ve been meaning to write/post for a while, so watch this space.

Now instead of a summary of activity in blogland, writerland and creativeland (as that has been a bit lacking), here is a gallery of doodles that you may have missed... I was still functioning graphically!

 















 

 


 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Stories and Stuff. Have you sneaked a peak at my Doodle Diary Blog? No... well no time like the present!
ididadoodletoday.blogspot.co.uk